The Sea Croft Bed Breakfast & Bar offers a variety of comfortable rooms for families, couples and the single traveller
- Executive Double/Twin Room En-Suite
- 2 Executive Double Rooms En Suite
- 2 Family/Triple Room’s en-suite
- 1 Twin Room En-Suite
- 1 Single Room with En-Suite Toilet & Sink with Private Shower Across the Hall
We unfortunately do not have any ground floor rooms or a lift and The Sea Croft is unsuitable for wheelchair access, but is suitable for able bodied persons and person’s dependant on one walking stick.
The Sea Croft will be locked at all times and keys issued for the front door on arrival with the room keys
Initial access to The Sea Croft Bed Breakfast & Bar
Access on arrival is via the main front door and the doorbell is to the left of the door.
There are 3 steps up to the front do and an additional step into the building, on ringing the bell you will be greeted by the Sea Croft staff:
- To the left of the hall and the reception area you will find the guest lounge offering comfortable seating and a licensed bar.
- Directly opposite the lounge is our 16 seater Breakfast Room
- To the right of the reception desk is the stairs to the first floor and behind the reception staff only access
Access is from the hall up 1 flight of stairs. The stairs have two handrails. Rooms 1 – Twin, 2 – Family, 3- Executive Double and 4 – Single En-Suite are located on this floor. All rooms are accessible to able-bodied persons and peo- ple dependent on one walking stick.
Turn left at the top of the first flight of stairs, go up 3 more stairs, these have a hand rail. Go past room 2 and turn left up the second flight of stairs. There are 2 handrails. Continue up 2 more steps to access Room 5 – Executive Dou- ble and the Private Shower for sole use of Room 9. Or turn left at the top of the stairs, going up 3 more steps to ac- cess Room 7 – Family, Room 8 – Executive Double/Twin and finally Room 9 – Single with Private Shower.
All rooms are accessible to able-bodied persons and people dependent on one walking stick.
All external doors are fitted with Yale type locks for easy exit. The escape route is down the main staircase and out into the car park
Access Statement Validated with Owners/ Proprietors
Mr & Mrs G & J Bearman